AAF "Glow" Collab AAF "Glow" Collab

Too repetitive

Light switches, Lamps, fuses and terrible, choppy animation- these basically sum up the entire movie. I wish you would have spent more time on it and each of the artists would come up with origional ideas. And please don't lie about the time it took to make this. Its been going for less than a month.
Sorry guys, but this does not deserve front page, or daily first. You need to try much harder, and spend more time on your animations.

itsjms responds:

Your jealous cause your trendy didnt get the fame...

TooF Solid vs Croose TooF Solid vs Croose

I love it

I love TOOF!
but in all seriousness, I think that this was your best episode yet, and i cant wait to see your next installment.
Also, are you in the 10 second collab numero dos?

MACception responds:

I think this is the best one too...Hopefully they just get continually better ;)

10 second collab 2 eh? We'll see ;)

Little Fighters Brawl Little Fighters Brawl

good

It was pretty good.
usually sprites and vectors dont mix well but ou pulled it off just fine.
-good job

DuDuL responds:

Thx...

A Simple Line 8 A Simple Line 8

Amazing

Loved the pre-loader game. Ha i got 106455480157 points. anyone wanna try and beat that.
ok now on to your movie. WOW!
that was great work!
very good
I 5'd and faved

Honey Circuit Honey Circuit

WOW

Kids, the moral of the story is... don't do acid.

Stick Renagade Preview Stick Renagade Preview

is it just me

or did u steal the background from "sift Heads" on the front page and then import it into ur flash/ rearanged things on photoshop???

DiseasedCow responds:

no i didnt steal the background i just look at his style and drew it like the stuff i rearanged them in my own way

Time Squad [Part 1] Time Squad [Part 1]

great storyline

wow. i love your style, the amazing concept/ story line, and the quirky attitude of your main character, blockhead. although the walking was a little off ( the arms and legs should go at the same speed, not the arms faster than the legs) and a little choppy, the animation was overall smooth and the trasitions were great, although a little cheezy at times (which adds to the overall humor of the story). keep up the good, and i am waiting for future installments of this series.

SoaD - Bounce! SoaD - Bounce!

oh wow

wow that was sick... in a good way. but you need to work on blood animations. instead of using only one or two colors try three or four

AcidX responds:

Well, I actually used 3 in most parts, unless it's moving (I'm lazy)...
Thanks for the review. Glad you liked it ^_^

serious bob serious bob

pretty good

u need a lot more realism just like the guy below me said. first of all on a side-view of a character their mouth isnt white... also if some1 has a bullet in their chest then usually when u do cpr then punch them in the stomach they DONT LIVE. otherwise pretty good graphics and sound.

p.s. in the scene where he ran through the house the behind view running kinda got repetitive and too choppy. try using 2 or 3 different running motions

Tween-Walk Tutorial Tween-Walk Tutorial

wow

omg ive been trying to figure out how to tween walk myself... thanks soo much u made it a ton easier